Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"I'm going to need a new filing box..." & other reflections on the first meeting

I'm trying to get my paperwork ducks in a row down in my home office, because I can tell that all this service on Council is going to result in an avalanche of papers to file. The perenniel questions: What to file? What not to? What should I throw out of my old files into the recycling bin? (Can't face that decision! I think I'll just get a new box for the old files...stack 'em in the corner)

I'm going to be on the Planning Commission and the Environmental Commission, which will be a lot of work, but I am looking forward to it. And even more paperwork! (Must get the files in order. AND Pondering: can we use less paper?)

So, that's what I'm working on, thinking about this morning. And about our Wastewater Treatment facility, and how we really need to get that thing in compliance with EPA standards, even during heavy rains, which is our current problem.

No comments: