Saturday, October 18, 2008

VC: Village Manager Search continues!

Dear People--What a crazy busy month! I was in Seattle last weekend and plumb forgot to write. (Someone call Joe the Plumber for my brain!--I think my pipes are clogged).

No office hours today--my parents are in town! And we have canceled our second October meeting due to the hiring search process. We've already met with Mark Cundiff and Randy Bukas; Monday evening will be Nancy Benroth. The forum goes from 7:30-8:30 pm. Please attend!

Monday October 20 - Nancy Benroth -- "Benroth has served for 11 years as the assistant village administrator of Bluffton, a town of 3,800 in northwest Ohio. In Bluffton she oversaw projects for the local parks system and served on the steering committee and outreach education team for the Blanchard River Watershed Partnership. Prior to that, Benroth spent eight years as the budgetary and payroll clerk for the village of Ottawa, Ohio. She has a bachelors in public administration from the University of Findlay and an associate degree in applied business."

Don't forget to vote! I didn't realize there are so many judges on the ballot. I recommend using the League of Women Voters site to help you sort out all the issues and candidates, particularly if you vote early: http://www.lwvdayton.org/election_news-08.htm

Peace,
Lori

No comments: